Rapid Response Plumbing and Heating- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates

If you are a landlord you are obligated by law to ensure gas appliances in your properties are maintained and checked annually. Each of the properties that you rent out requires a gas safety certificate (CP12). This work can only be carried out by a qualified gas engineer who is on the gas safety register. This certificate is required by law for all properties that you rent out and failure to obtain such a certificate can lead to large fines and in some situations actually entails prison time. Gas is not something to cut corners with as Carbon Monoxide leaks and othe such problems can cause serious health problems for tenants.

Rapid Response Plumbing and Heating have engineers on the gas safe register and carry these checks out at a price of £65+VAT (for numerous property bookings this price can be reduced).These certifcates need to be completed annualy and should be booked on prior to the existing one expiring.

We have all the latest tools to ensure these checks are being carried out correctly and thoroughly. Our engineers have carried out thousands of these certificates in the past so are highly efficient at doing so to ensure we are in and out as quickly as possible so we are not disrupting your schedule for a prolonged period of time.

For a quote or to speak to someone about Gas Safety checks call us now: 01415560700

Rapid Response Plumbing and Heating
Orr Street 82
Glasgow, G40 2QF
Phone: 0141 5560700 0141 5560700
E-mail address:

Rapid Response Plumbing and Heating

82 Orr Street

G40 2QF


Phone number: 0141 5560700 0141 5560700 

Rapid Response Plumbing and Heating in social network

Print Print | Sitemap
© Rapid Response Plumbing and Heating Ltd.